JOIN OUR TEAM
Social Media Marketing Specialist
Sovic Creative is a fast-growing marketing and design agency looking to find the right person to grow with us! We’ve found a unique niche where most agencies fail their clients, so we have the opportunity to make clients happy and love doing it through marketing and design.
We thrive on encouraging a fun work environment and like to say it’s better to work smarter, not harder… we call it smart-working.
Do the words stickers, polls, and Meta Business Manager get you excited? Well first off, that’s weird but also excellent! We’re actively seeking an enthusiastic individual with a creative mind, a great attitude, and natural storytelling prowess to expand our marketing team through social media management.
You Might be a GOOD Fit
• You are looking for an opportunity to grow skills beyond social media,
• You want your voice heard within a company,
• You like to take chances with innovative ideas,
• You can work independently with support from an experienced team,
• You value having a good work-life balance,
• You understand most of The Office or Marvel references,
• You MUST like dogs (we have not 1 but 2 office dogs)
We’re Probably NOT Right for You If
• You want to work remotely (we’re fully back in the office),
• You like to close yourself off from the rest of the office,
• You want to work at a big agency,
• You become overwhelmed overseeing multiple clients/projects,
• You like to be told what to do rather than figuring out solutions on your own,
• You don’t love dogs (the only cats allowed are on funny YouTube videos)
What You Need to Get in the Door
• 2-3 years of working experience in marketing, and/or social media fields. Experience at an agency is a plus;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e. marketing, business, or communications);
• A passion for social media and all the fun that comes with it (Let’s be honest, TikTok is a blast);
• Proven ability to create, manage, and grow social media channels and have a basic knowledge of sales funnel and/or business development strategies;
• Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet client goals within budgets and established timelines;
• Excellent communication skills (phone, e-mail, and presentations),
• A storyteller and good at social media copywriting;
• Resourcefulness, reliability, and attention to detail are essential,
A self-starter who can lead the conversation (we listed twice, it could be important);
• Proficiency with social media management tools (i.e. Meta Business Manager, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, etc.).
Your Day-In and Day-Out
• Develop, plan, and analyze organic social objectives across multiple social platforms that encourage increased engagement and achieve goals for our clients.
• Curate content for all channels, including collaborating with our design team for creative assets that support client initiatives and deliver a consistent brand look, feel, and voice.
• Stay on top of the rapidly changing social landscape to suggest new ideas to grow and expand our interaction and engagement with our client’s audiences.
• Be our resource for research, development, and recommendations for social channels, best practices, and emerging trends, such as stickers, hashtags, reels, etc.
• Identify and present new opportunities appropriate for our clients and their brand.
• Analyze stats and reporting platforms for each social channel, while utilizing data and results to improve existing strategies through actionable tactics.
• When necessary, serve as Account Executive for a given client, including managing client expectations and production schedules, and conducting internal and external communication.
• Participate in new business pitches and the identification of organic growth opportunities.
• Extra points for anyone that has knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, video editing, photography, SEO, and traditional media buying.
All Those Other Things We Offer Employees
• Competitive compensation and benefits package for your responsibilities,
• Gym membership,
• Cell phone allowance,
• Immediate PTO available (It’s your PTO and you get it now!),
• Paid holidays,
• Oh, and did we mention we have 2 dogs in the office??
Sovic Creative provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
To throw your name in the hat, please send your résumé, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll review, and if we think you fit the bill, we’ll be in touch.