Join Our Team
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Sovic Creative was founded with the mission to provide our clients with solution-driven campaigns while offering great customer service. We love what we do and will go the extra mile (or two) to help our clients reach their goals. We thrive on encouraging a fun work environment and like to say it’s better to work smarter, not harder…we call it smart-working.
What does Sovic Creative offer?
Growth! Are you looking to grow in your role, have your own voice within a company, and take the lead in new client pitches? Sovic Creative is a fast–growing marketing and design agency looking to find the right person to grow with us!
What we are looking for:
Sovic Creative is seeking a Social Media and Digital Marketing guru who is an enthusiastic individual with a creative mind, a great attitude, and who is a storytelling champion to expand our client’s virtual presence by creating and managing digital and social campaigns.
What you will be doing:
• Develop, plan and launch campaigns across social media channels and paid search that encourage increased engagement and acquisitions for our clients
• Create sales funnels and unique content for all channels, including collaborating with our design team for creative assets that support client initiatives and delivers the consistent brand look, feel, and voice
• Keep abreast of the rapidly changing digital and social landscape and own the recommendation of all tools, services, platforms, and new ideas/technology to grow and expand our interaction and engagement with our client’s audiences
• Be a leading force in the research, development, and recommendations for key trends, best practices, emerging social media trends, such as stickers, hashtags, keywords, etc.
• Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for our clients and their brand.
• Maintain analytics and reporting for campaigns, utilizing analytics and data to drive consumer insights into strategy and actionable tactics
• When necessary, serve as Account Executive for a given client, including managing client expectations and production schedules, and conducting internal and external communication
• Participate in new business pitches and the identification of organic growth opportunities
What the ideal candidate looks like?
• 2-5 years working experience in marketing, digital and/or social media fields. Experience at an agency is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e. marketing, business, or communications)
• A passion for digital and social media and all the fun that comes with it
• Proven ability to create, manage and grow social media marketing and has strong knowledge of sales funnel strategies
• Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet client goals within budgets and established timelines
• Excellent communication skills (phone, e-mail, and presentations)
• A storyteller and good at copywriting
• Resourcefulness, reliability, and attention to detail are essential
• A self-starter who can lead the conversation – present ideas, generate solutions, and participate in new client pitches
• Create and maintain detailed reports on metrics of campaigns and adjust strategy as needed
• Proficiency with digital marketing ad platforms (Google Ad Words, AdRoll, Google Analytics)
• Proficiency with social media management tools (i.e. Facebook Manager, SEM Rush, Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.)
• BONUS SKILLS: knowledge in SEO, Adobe Creative Suite, video editing and traditional media buying
Sovic Creative offers health benefits, with bonus perks like gym membership, immediate PTO available, and paid holidays. Oh, and we also bring our dogs to work!
Sovic Creative provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This position is located in Fort Worth, TX and does require coming into our office. It is not a remote position. We do not have a relocation package.
To throw your name in the hat, please send your résumé, cover letter and salary history to Dixie@sovicdesigns.com. We’ll review, and if we think you fit the bill, we’ll be in touch. We look forward to meeting you!